- EARS - East Anglia Rocketry Society: http://www.ears.org.uk/ The East Anglian Rocketry Society have a flying site to the west of Cambridge and hold regular flying events on the first Sunday of the month from March to December. EARS also run the BIG EARS 2 day event in May. See their website for details.
- FOG: https://fogrocketry.bmfa.club/ Fins Over Gwent fly from their site at Redwick on the Gwent levels. Attendance is open to all BMFA and UKRA members.
- Midland Rocketry: http://www.midlandrocketry.org.uk Midland Rocketry fly rockets on A to J motors every 2nd Sunday of the month at their large site near Twycross. They are friendly and welcome new flyers, youth groups or the seasoned flyers equally. They host a national weekend event in October every year. See their website for more details.
- SARA: http://www.sara.rocketry.org.uk/ Scottish Aeronautics & Rocketry Association. Based in the West of Scotland, caters for everything from 1/2 A to M class. Regular meetings held most months at their Fairlie Moor launch site -home of the IRW high power launches.
- Black Knights (inactive): http://blackknightsrocket.club/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackknightsrockets/
- NSRG (inactive): http://www.nsrg.org.uk